Web
Analytics
Report - - Seven Pines - Virginia Water - May 2020 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Seven Pines - Virginia Water - May 2020

D&D Urban Explorer's

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
History.... Bryan Forbes and his wife Nanette brought the property and 10acres of land for £7000 in 1955. Bryan sadly passed away in the master bedroom surrounded by his family in 2013 and Nanette moved out of the property in 2016. The house sold for £2.6mil but still stands empty.

Hi all. 1st report on this page and new to the group so hope you enjoy.
I'll start by saying I'm 40 and my 15yr old daughter has got me back in to urban exploring after I used to do this as a kid myself. Obviously no camera phones or video cameras to hand back then so interesting to do it now and be able to capture everything we explore. We have been doing this for 2 weeks now and had read conflicting reports about this place. So living 5mins away we decided to take a look for ourselves after several other locations we've wanted to see have either been pulled down or rebuilt in recent months.
The explore itself was amazing for us having only explored a few places before this. Access to the grounds was easy and although the house has been boarded up the front door hasn't and to my surprise was unlocked. Upon entry we noticed books scattered around the floor and then we made our way around the huge house. We had seen photos on this site of how it was before so it was quite sad to see how this place has gone down hill over the past 12months, however saying that for a house that has been empty for as long as it has the graffiti and vandalism wasn't as bad as what I thought it would be? A very interesting explore for us inside and outside and we are glad we got to see it before anything happens to the place. We spent over an hr inside the house and another 30mins in the grounds itself.

I've been told by a friend who knows the security for the estate that they do not bother checking premises, they just drive around the estate looking for anything suspicious. We never knew who owned the property until we looked Bryan Forbes up on Google and we are even more fascinated with the house now. Full video can be found on this link

Last edited by a moderator:

Annabella

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, I’m new to this site. Great report and video. I came here on Monday night and dragged my husband along. We didn’t go into the house as it was getting dark but we will returning soon. Very excited!

D&D Urban Explorer's

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I’m new to this site. Great report and video. I came here on Monday night and dragged my husband along. We didn’t go into the house as it was getting dark but we will returning soon. Very excited!
Thanks, I must admit the whole time we was there we felt like someone was watching us and it felt really eerie. Not sure if it was the risk of getting caught, bumping into squatters or running into other explorers but it all added to the experience. I certainly wouldn't go at night
Good luck and enjoy.