Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Seven Pines | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Seven Pines

The0farrell

South Wales
28DL Full Member
Went there today for the second time because my friends never been there before. I saw a post about the security guy but we didn’t see anyone. Pretty much the access everyone was using has been boarded up but there’s still one access point for the house on the lower ground you just have to look really careful for it. Apparently the developers son has been there and all of the windows have been boarded on the inside and the garage is also now closed off. There’s new windows inside the house so if anyone hasn’t been there yet and wants to go still you need to be quick because I don’t think they’ll be access there much longer. Cheers!

Scottieboi

UrbeXUntold
28DL Full Member
We had plans to hit this today aswell as were on the way to another location I'm hoping it's still open any more changes u know about

Scottieboi

UrbeXUntold
28DL Full Member
Cheers bud I work alot so locations far from me I have to leave for certain weekends and by then I'm normally too late but cheers for that, we can normally find our way in but nothing like a little boot in the right direction