real time web analytics
Report - - Severalls Hospital, Colchester - August 2011 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Severalls Hospital, Colchester - August 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

AnotherMansCause

The worth of boast worlds
28DL Full Member
Visited with Chrisr86, Olz9181 and James, who will one day remember his username.

DSCF3811.jpg

Built in 1910 and opened in 1913, Severalls Hospital in Colchester was the second county Asylum for Essex and was able to house 2000 patients.

DSCF3723.jpg
DSCF3770.jpg

DSCF3805.jpg

The hospital was based on the 'Echelon Plan', a specific arrangement of wards, offices and services within easy reach of each other by a network of interconnecting corridors. This meant that staff were able to operate around the site without the need to go outside in bad weather - Wikipedia.

DSCF3788.jpg
DSCF3732.jpg

One of the funniest parts of the day involved Olz getting his fat legs stuck when we were trying to make our entry as quick and covert as possible. In order to help him in his moment of need, I had to place my hands unnervingly close to his penis region. Still, I think he enjoyed it.

DSCF3795.jpg
DSCF3738.jpg

DSCF3751.jpg

Once we were in, we had about 5 hours of unbridled joy. The lack of artifacts was a shame, but it's hard to complain when the decay is so sexual.

DSCF3734.jpg

DSCF3782.jpg
DSCF3799.jpg

DSCF3793.jpg

DSCF3756.jpg
DSCF3822.jpg

Sadly, we didn't manage to crack the water tower, but atleast that gives us a valid excuse to make the 400 and however many mile round trip again :thumb.​

DSCF3807.jpg

Thanks for looking :).​

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details