Web
Analytics
Report - - Severalls Lunatic Asylum - Colchester - May 09' | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Severalls Lunatic Asylum - Colchester - May 09'

turkey

Super Moderator
Regular User
Visited with Rooks.

History :- http://severallsmentalhospital.co.uk/#/welcome/4531049539

After visiting this place years ago when the main hall was intact ive always been interested in this place. I have visited a few times since 2005/6 and every time ive been pretty dissapointed with my pictures.

After yesterdays visit, im finally happy with my shots, so I thought i'd share them with you all.

I hope you like...

sev1.jpg

sev10.jpg

sev11.jpg

sev12.jpg

sev13.jpg

sev14.jpg

sev15.jpg

sev16.jpg

sev17.jpg

sev18.jpg

sev19.jpg