real time web analytics
Report - - Severalls mental hospital , Colchester, late Nov 2011 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Severalls mental hospital , Colchester, late Nov 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

urbexlust

here for the sausages
28DL Full Member
So finally managed to get this Report up
Visited recently with M.A.G and Warpaint
originally there was meant to be about 9 of us. but kinda glad it was a small group in the end, our girly behaviour in the wooded area was like a scene out of the blair witch project :eek: . no jokes. pretty sure there were other explorers lurking amongst the tree's. at least we were hoping it was other explorer's! :gay

so, as i understand, Severalls has been explored many times in the past, as well as the history, but as of late i have been reading this:

UK Data Service

its taken me three days now just to get half way through but some of the personal accounts of the nurses and patients are truly fascinating. from Amputations, suicides, rats, ice in bathrooms, violence, deaths. Just anything and everything you can imagine! quite a place! well worth a read and multiple visits

please excuse the quality of the photo's, they are quite grainy due to high ISO and lack of tripod!

we managed to explore what i do beleive is the IVY villa? and perhaps the chestnut villa? but i might be confused, the MAP's i have seen so far of the buildings names have been very small and hard to read. and our last location was Myland Court (the hardest to get into)

just happy we managed to conquer that bloody fence :thumb but thankfully someone had been there just before us and left a very neat square hole which is probably covered up now! there were lots of belly flop crawls and ripped jeans.

anyways, enough blabbing, on to the pictures! :freak

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

myland court face (previously matron's quarters)

mylandcourt.jpg

DSC_0200.jpg

thanks for looking

DSC_0084.jpg

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details