Web
Analytics
Sewr creature. Hoax or not? | General Chat | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Sewr creature. Hoax or not?

Incognito

Just Reckless.
28DL Full Member
"This CCTV footage shot in real sewers reveals the monster being created when people flush the wrong things down the toilet" as quoted from the website!!!

Muttley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sewer monster unleashed for April Fools' day

We unleashed a monster beneath the sewers of the North West, in an online April Fools stunt to highlight the perils of flushing rubbish such as baby wipes and cotton buds down the loo.

The creature, which appears on grainy CCTV footage shot in real sewers, is part of the What Not To Flush campaign, which uses school visits, community talks and PR to encourage people to think before they flush. You can watch the spoof films by clicking on the boxes below
:rolleyes:

Styru

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Scoff all you like, but I've looked at those vids and am absolutely certain that

a) It is wearing Lidl waders

b) I've explored with him, he's a member here

Shhhh

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What if you did spot something like that in a drain, that wasn't someone on here with their spooky creature make-up, noel gallagher shades and lidl waders on? What would you do?

WB

28DL Wood Burner
28DL Full Member
What if you did spot something like that in a drain, that wasn't someone on here with their spooky creature make-up, noel gallagher shades and lidl waders on? What would you do?
I'd shout 'Alright our kid, in your draaaains' assuming it was Ojay... :D