real time web analytics
Report - - Shabolovskaya Telecentre, Moscow | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Shabolovskaya Telecentre, Moscow

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Olkka

Chillin at the structure
Regular User
A first port of call for abandoned highrise enthusiasts who find themselves in Moscow. Adjacent to a famous tower from the very first days of broadcasting, this particular structure was never finished, and has been sitting here since the 70s in the same state. Unmissable when emerging from the namesake metro station. Photo credits go to the Moscow homies who caught it during the day, my phone camera at night couldn't do a whiff of justice. The 75m high behemoth is heavily fortified and has unavoidable security on site 24/7, so thanks for entry go to a culture of corruption.

tc11.jpeg

tc6_1_orig.jpg

tc5_1_orig.jpg

tc7_1_orig.jpg

tc8_1_orig.jpg

tc9_1_orig.jpg

tc12.png

tc13.png

tarkovsky

SWC
Regular User
Good stuff. Thanks for sharing. Just read through all ur recent postings, some interesting places!

Olkka

Chillin at the structure
Regular User
Good stuff. Thanks for sharing. Just read through all ur recent postings, some interesting places!
Thanks man. New to this forum, but been stacking a small selection of oddball abandoned sites on a memory diary thing for a couple of years, so I'm posting about sites I can't seem to find mentioned on 28DL. Glad you liked them.