real time web analytics
Report - - Sharrow St. John's Methodist Church, Sheffield - Feb 2011 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Sharrow St. John's Methodist Church, Sheffield - Feb 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
I'd resounded myself to the fact that I couldn't make the Sheffield meet because of having to work late, so on the day when I got out of work mega early I jumped straight on the train t'up north.

Nothing but a camera and a sleeping bag stuffed in my rucksack, I met up with a flat-full of people before embarking on an all you can eat Chinese and many drinks in the pub.

Vwdirtboy offered me a place in his car which I jumped at, and after getting a decent night's sleep on the saturday (didn't Corp it up) we headed out after breakfast to Sharrow, somewhere in Sheffield to take a look at this old church.

Meeting up with Professor Frink, AndrewB, Dubbed Navigator and Dicky21 outside we headed straight in, and to be honest I really wasn't expecting much in the slightest. I'd not seen anything of the place in advance, and churches aren't usually my thing. But I was surprised at how many bits and pieces were still laid around, and turned out to be a reasonably quick but interesting explore.

Apologies about the fisheye, but to save space it's the only lens I brought with me, and I'm also sorry for the burnt out skies, it was an awful day weather wise.

Nice to see you all again! :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details