real time web analytics
Sheesh | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Sheesh

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mr_E

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi,

I've known of this forum for a long time but have generally avoided it, couple of people said I should sign up.

However I'm from the dreaded Youtube, as a hobbyist and artist. I probably won't have time to file reports on here, but we'll see.

• Post an introduction thread in the new members area, stating what your level of expertise is, what sort of sites you are interested in and the rough area that you live and ANY relevant sites you may have already visited.
Site's i'm interested in;
Large abandoned buildings (not so much houses etc)
Places with Graffiti
Rough area you live;
A Town, Near Birmingham, England

Relevant sites visited;

Underground Quarry (apparently a top secret location!)
Farleigh Down Tunnel (Great graffiti, nice walk)
Five Ways Tower & Office tower, Old Shadow Factories, Warehouse & Rooftops - Birmingham (And surrounding areas)
Dancehall & Icknield Port Loop, Longbridge Rover (ish) - Birmingham (And surrounding areas)
Abandoned Church, Train Tunnel, Warehouse & Offices - Redditch
Big Abandoned Canal Hat Factory Building - Coventry
Flour Mill - Tewkesbury
Abandoned Radio Telescopes & Waterworks Buildings - Cambridgeshire
The Toast Rack, Unity Mill - Manchester
Canal Boatshop, British Steel and Various - Wolverhampton

And more! Luckily for me I have had a great person to explore with who has a passion for it and we've had some real good luck when it comes to getting in/not getting caught etc. We are both interested in meeting other explorers, we've had talks with various other urbex content makers and of course we've met people randomly when exploring, I'm lucky to have met people through Youtube as well so :)

I don't know if I'm allowed to post my YT so I won't until someone confirms I can, or if I can use it in my signature if I do post on here.

Thanks
Mr E

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Regards the YT stuff, there's a section for them on here, bear in mind it's moderated to filter out the typical "nearly died" shite. Recognise this is primarily a photo based blog site.

That said more than welcome to post and also would like to some some pics/write ups of some of your afore mentioned adventures and what not.

Get posting :cool