Web
Analytics
Sheffield Intermediate Explorer Looking For New Explores | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Sheffield Intermediate Explorer Looking For New Explores

tokyomatilda

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi everyone! My name is Tokyo (yes it's my real name lol blame my parents) and I've been exploring for 3 years. My first explore was a college in Rotherham and it was super exciting and I've been hooked since. I recently passed my driving test and I'm looking for new explores to go to. I live in Sheffield and don't mind travelling out as Sheffield at the minute is hard for explores. Thank you and can't wait to talk to you all! :))

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Ey up Tokyo. Yup, Sheffield is a bit meh at the moment and not too much doing. Stuff comes and goes. Plenty of mines in Derbyshire if you like underground stuff, plus some decent explores an hour's drive from the Steel City if you have a car.

tokyomatilda

28DL Member
28DL Member
Ey up Tokyo. Yup, Sheffield is a bit meh at the moment and not too much doing. Stuff comes and goes. Plenty of mines in Derbyshire if you like underground stuff, plus some decent explores an hour's drive from the Steel City if you have a car.
I love underground stuff but never been to a mine before so that would be awesome! I have a vehicle so can travel anywhere!

Duckee

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi everyone! My name is Tokyo (yes it's my real name lol blame my parents) and I've been exploring for 3 years. My first explore was a college in Rotherham and it was super exciting and I've been hooked since. I recently passed my driving test and I'm looking for new explores to go to. I live in Sheffield and don't mind travelling out as Sheffield at the minute is hard for explores. Thank you and can't wait to talk to you all! :))
Hi fairly new explorer, would love to have ppl to go exploring with! I live in Hillsborough where abouts are you?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Luc! New Members Introduction 4