real time web analytics
Report - - Sheffield Old Crown Courts - August 2015 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Sheffield Old Crown Courts - August 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Right I've just had a chance to look back through the nonsense that has been removed, and I'll say this

Banter always runs high on here, nobody is saying you can't wear a mask and post a pic in a report either ?

Problem is, people have always ripped the piss out of stuff like that since the early day's

You're more than welcome here and of course you can post what you like (within reason) obviously

Some of the comments you retaliated with, were far worse than the silly trolling that took place RE: said mask

It's probably for the best if everyone winds it in a little :)

Silly hobby!

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
S10 yeah.

PS: If you're gonna wear a mask, at least have a filter attached and have the mask do it's intended job?

Other than that, nice work, still not done this one... I may get round to it, one day!

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Those peely painted stairs are bloody glorious but not happy about the bulb being missing from the clocktower :D Glad you got to see it man:thumb

Vulex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'd go back. Loved the clock tower. Although next time we need masks.

Dangle_Angle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You can't help some people, least I was civil, rather than calling you a mask wearing cock womble...
Ok. Telling me to use a filter! I've got all that shit. It's not on because I didn't want it on. I'm not some fucking two-bit kid who knows fuck all! Keep to yourself with condescending comments and everyone will remain happy!

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details