real time web analytics
Report - - Sheffield Old Town Hall / Courts - Sep 2016 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Sheffield Old Town Hall / Courts - Sep 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UrbanBloodyBear

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bullying all I said was I'm not a fan of the over processed pictures you posted
In referral to your last comment it wasn't though was it? i'm done with this silly shit mate, if you don't like our stuff just move on to something you do like. We not here to chuffing argue with people, we are doing our own thing, if its not to peoples taste who gives a crap, some like it some dont, you don't need to say shit like i'm getting people to comment, i't didn't happen, don't know the person, I wouldn't even stoop so low, just no point to it. End of, enough said!

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
And you bagged yourself one of the last reports on this place. Sealed shut now!

Kaplan

Procrastinator
28DL Full Member
And you bagged yourself one of the last reports on this place. Sealed shut now!

Hardly...

The fire exit leading out onto Waingate has been sealed up because some silly twat decided to leave it wide open. Other than that...

Stopford_lad

foul-mouthed oaf
28DL Full Member
Some decent shots in there, but far too overcooked for my eyes, especially in a building that's so photogenic to start with...but whatever's your poison I guess.

UrbanBloodyBear

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
yep we know, thing is we have been noted a lot of errors, better equipment has been used recently from when we started out knowing nothing much of the hobby, some progression has taken place on our newer reports, we have seen the old negative comments, really dont need to be revisiting them time after time, hopefully we will get to re report some stuff as things have got better its just when you get odd comments coming through on the report bashing threads thats continual and them people never bother to comment on your newer better stuff then it just comes across as being a plain dick sometimes. Some of you guys who said some harsh words before have recently liked some of our new stuff so i guess im not going to read anymore from these old shitty reports and just push on with the new improved ones :)

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thought your first couple or so reports were too HDR'ed but you have toned it down now and I have enjoyed your recent reports a lot.

Who has read this thread (Total: 7) View details