real time web analytics
Report - - Sheffield Victorian crown court & Town Hall - May 2015 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Sheffield Victorian crown court & Town Hall - May 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

urbanLurking

UrbanLurkin'
28DL Full Member
Went to Sheffield to re-visit some places, hit about 4 places then headed to the court to attempt to get in (for the second time), wasen't looking possible to we hit the jackpot which was way in the public eye. Was in there for about 20 minutes till we heard sirens and aborted mission. Sorry for the lack of photos. But here it is through my perspective.

A bit of history from the daily mail website:-
Sheffield's Old Town Hall was built in 1808 and subsequently used as a courthouse for 100 years.The Grade II-listed building has remained completely untouched since it was abandoned in the 1990s
The interior of a former courthouse which has remained almost untouched since it was abandoned nearly two decades ago.The Old Town Hall in Sheffield hosted the city's crown court for 100 years, but now the Grade II-listed building in danger of demolition.

Pics:-
DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0241.jpg

DSC_0239.jpg

DSC_0235.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0220.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Nah man we literally got into the big open bit and one of the lads seen coppers and heard sirens gunna head back on saturday i think.

I wouldn't worry too much. I hear sirens every time I visit the old courthouse. Most of the time I find it's an ambulance.

Stopford_lad

foul-mouthed oaf
28DL Full Member
As its next to the new courts you will see a fair bit of uniformed presence.and naturally hear a few sirens...but no feckers bothered with this place anymore. Get back, get in the cells and the court_rooms, and up to the clocktower otherwise you've missed this best parts...oh and maybe best not advertise when you're visiting next time

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Nah man we literally got into the big open bit and one of the lads seen coppers and heard sirens gunna head back on saturday i think.

You will hear sirens, it's near the new courts as well as being close to the city centre. We were in there for 3 hours and could hear siren most of the time. loosen up a little

Would love a trip here , if only I knew how to get in there!

If you have a look, you'll see how

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details