Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Sheffield | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Sheffield

WinterFell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been round with a few members revisiting a few places and everythings has been securly sealed everything. No luck what so ever to day thought if i let others be aware Use of anti climb grease and steel plates everywere

Styru

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Been round with a few members revisiting a few places and everythings has been securly sealed everything. No luck what so ever to day thought if i let others be aware Use of anti climb grease and steel plates everywere
The whole of Sheffield is sealed?? - blimey :rolleyes:

WinterFell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haha obviously not the whole just the places people are aware of on this forum i kno this happens alot to certain buildings but today was a bad day every were we walked to for and explore buildings were secured :(

WinterFell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
George and barns. Sunwin house Grosovner and a few other i dont think threads are on here for them. Im sure you know the main and smaller places

JaneEyre

The clumsiest explorer in Yorkshire!
28DL Full Member
Started to wish we had done that half way up *Very famous Sheffield hill*

Bit grateful we had when we had a run in with half a dozen blokes and a coach at the gates though, still not sure why they had a coach or why there were hiding/storing it where we were...

Muttley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
A bus company are based in part of the same building - not quite as shady as you're imagining!