real time web analytics
Question - - Shorts Tunnels Rochester Kent | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Shorts Tunnels Rochester Kent

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Carson123

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there. Brand new poster on this site but a long time lurker!

I've been fascinated about the stories and random photos I've seen of inside these tunnels for years, well since I can remember...I'm actually from Borstal and lived here all my 26 years. Anyway, I have never been able to find the entrance (an entrance) to these tunnels, up until the last few days when I probably have looked harder then I have ever done previously and have actually found two of the blocked up entrances.

I do understand the rules of the site, but could anyone point me in say..the right direction? As I hear there is still one way of getting in and out.

troglodyte

Cave Dweller
28DL Full Member
Trying not to be too critic, but honestly all the answers are readily available with a few key words on Google. I've found plenty of maps etc of said location readily available that are worth checking. If you piece it all together you'll soon find a way in.

Carson123

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Trying not to be too critic, but honestly all the answers are readily available with a few key words on Google. I've found plenty of maps etc of said location readily available that are worth checking. If you piece it all together you'll soon find a way in.

Ive been googling the hell out of it. I've typed all sorts of stuff I just keep hitting the same brick walls "do not ask for the entrance, we will not give out info".

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
It has recently been sealed, the two entrances being used by everyone have been either bricked up or welded shut. You can always try arranging permission to visit as there is an official entrance.

Carson123

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It has recently been sealed, the two entrances being used by everyone have been either bricked up or welded shut. You can always try arranging permission to visit as there is an official entrance.

That's a pain. Maybe, that could be an option! Who would be the best people to contact?

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
That's a pain. Maybe, that could be an option! Who would be the best people to contact?

If you join Sub Brit they occasionally do tours, but there is not "set" date for them so I aint gonna guarantee there will ever be another one.

That's how I got in anyway.

Jessemtb15

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi there. Brand new poster on this site but a long time lurker!

I've been fascinated about the stories and random photos I've seen of inside these tunnels for years, well since I can remember...I'm actually from Borstal and lived here all my 26 years. Anyway, I have never been able to find the entrance (an entrance) to these tunnels, up until the last few days when I probably have looked harder then I have ever done previously and have actually found two of the blocked up entrances.

I do understand the rules of the site, but could anyone point me in say..the right direction? As I hear there is still one way of getting in and out.
I have been in through one of the entrances but people have said it has been sealed up but it will only be a matter of time before we will be able to get in again