Web
Analytics
Report - - Sidebottom Farm or 'War Widows House', Delemere, Nov 2020 | Residential Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Sidebottom Farm or 'War Widows House', Delemere, Nov 2020

Kristy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
A pleasant looking house! But needs a real name and location as per forum rules.
I have put it is in delemere which is SMALL village, I found this myself on google earth. Not sure what else to call it, its an abandoned house with no name so??

Kristy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Crooked sidebottem farm has a nice ring to it !
You honestly must have a proper sad life if angled photos bother you this much ypu feel the need to make constant stupid remarks on peoples reports, thinking youre being dead funny but actually you're deterring nice passionate people away from this site and community.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I can tell you're new here, almost all of this is tongue in cheek which you seem to have taken very personally rather than as the light hearted jokey nature it's intended as.

Believe me what you've done is a better effort than what a lot of people manage to string together but you do need to take things less seriously.

Kristy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I can tell you're new here, almost all of this is tongue in cheek which you seem to have taken very personally rather than as the light hearted jokey nature it's intended as.

Believe me what you've done is a better effort than what a lot of people manage to string together but you do need to take things less seriously.
No I'm sorry but ive been exploring about 4-5 years now, ive only just started interacting and joining sites and I can see i havent missed much. I am not the type to sit back and take loads of fully grown men belittling me being patronising.
I post for enjoyment and fun, i havent had one nice comment they are ALL throwing sly stupid digs at me and its petty as hell. It's not what you want when you feel proud about finally posting things and coming out your shell. One or two comments is fine, I can laugh at that but a whole 2 page thread is disgusting.

Scoobysrt

Stay in, save lives.
Regular User
Thanks for sharing kristy, the pics are strange but it is what it is.

Did you get any dates off the newspapers?
The stereo looks out of place, maybe a squatter has been in?
Whats the white thing in the windowsill you were showing?

I like exploring at night, I find an led lamp better than a torch so you don't get that spot in your pics, I keep my flash off but I'm no expert myself.

Everyone's just poking fun, no malice intended, you'll be OK.

Last edited: