Offered - Sidi's Expensive Boot Giveaway

• Welcome to - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Mar 8, 2010
Birmingham UK
Yes seriously, for free. Free from me but with a slight catch.

I have a pair of black MuckBoots Chore size 10 worn once and a pair of brown Altberg walking boots size 10 1/2 worn about three times.

As you can see, these are high quality and ain't cheap but all its going to take from who has them is a donation to the forum relative to what you think is suitable considering the value of these new, and that is the slight catch.

The rules.
You must have been on here over a year and made a few posts of worth.
You must be known on here as a nice guy, or gal.
You can collect from Brum, or get someone to collect them for you.
I am sometimes in Kent so its possible you can get them from there, or at least meet me on the way.
First come first served.

The reasons.
I bought these several years ago, wore them a few times and put them in a box in the loft. The Altbergs were polished with Leathergrise, both look as good as new.We recently moved house and re discovered them. I am not going to wear them as I have other footwear. They are too good to give to a charity shop and I would rather someone on here gets good use out of them.
I don't post on here very often but get great pleasure and enjoyment reading the posts and seeing the fantastic photos, this is my way of giving something back.

So, get some great footwear at a great price and help keep this forum running, its a win win.