Web
Analytics
Offered - - Sidi's Expensive Boot Giveaway | Items for Sale / Items Wanted | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Offered - Sidi's Expensive Boot Giveaway

sidibear

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes seriously, for free. Free from me but with a slight catch.

I have a pair of black MuckBoots Chore size 10 worn once and a pair of brown Altberg walking boots size 10 1/2 worn about three times.

Muckboots
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Muck-Boots...ef=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

Altbergs
http://www.altberg.co.uk/stockist-product/the-tethera-mens-boot/

As you can see, these are high quality and ain't cheap but all its going to take from who has them is a donation to the forum relative to what you think is suitable considering the value of these new, and that is the slight catch.

The rules.
You must have been on here over a year and made a few posts of worth.
You must be known on here as a nice guy, or gal.
You can collect from Brum, or get someone to collect them for you.
I am sometimes in Kent so its possible you can get them from there, or at least meet me on the way.
First come first served.

The reasons.
I bought these several years ago, wore them a few times and put them in a box in the loft. The Altbergs were polished with Leathergrise, both look as good as new.We recently moved house and re discovered them. I am not going to wear them as I have other footwear. They are too good to give to a charity shop and I would rather someone on here gets good use out of them.
I don't post on here very often but get great pleasure and enjoyment reading the posts and seeing the fantastic photos, this is my way of giving something back.

So, get some great footwear at a great price and help keep this forum running, its a win win.

sidibear

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Jack, nope, no one, they really are too good to give to a charity shop who will only sell them for a fiver. I would much prefer someone on here to get some use out of them. They are a serious bit of kit, I never buy cheap, but I just never wear these. I don't want to make anything out of it, other than the knowledge someone is getting good use out of them, the forum will benefit with a well deserved cash donation from whoever has them.

Sorry for the late response, been hooning it around Germany for the last two weeks.

jack watkins

MEME_REVIEW
28DL Full Member
Hi Jack, nope, no one, they really are too good to give to a charity shop who will only sell them for a fiver. I would much prefer someone on here to get some use out of them. They are a serious bit of kit, I never buy cheap, but I just never wear these. I don't want to make anything out of it, other than the knowledge someone is getting good use out of them, the forum will benefit with a well deserved cash donation from whoever has them.

Sorry for the late response, been hooning it around Germany for the last two weeks.
Hi thanks for the reply if they are in that case still available I could make good use of them especially the wellies as I do a lot of caves tunnels and roc posts which I more often than not one partially flooded.