real time web analytics
Video - - Silverlands Manor - June 2015 | Urban Exploring Videos | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video - Silverlands Manor - June 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

We recently went to explore Silverlands Manor and from what we had seen, we weren't expecting it to look so run down. The most recent images show it to still have some resplendent parts about it but a lot of it is falling apart. I was surprised about the lack of graffiti (thankfully) but it still had some dotted about here and there. along with litter and a few photos of the same model. Although the floors a ripped up, the ceilings are falling apart and it is filled with mold, you can still imagine how beautiful it once was.

It is still surrounded with metal fences and cameras, although the live stream in the manner that I've seen in previous photos is no longer working. There is also electricity still running through the building as parts had running generators and lights, I believe builders may have been working on it quite recently but there was no sign of them when we went on a week day.

Although I was a little nervous at first, it was quite a relaxed visit.

We hope you enjoy the video and we will be posting photos up soon.

pusher

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some good stuff mate ! Thanks for sharing ! :)
Please tell me how it is now up there, last time i've try it SECCA arrived in less then 10 minutes, some woman was talking to me through the speakers... etc..

MedwayUrbex

28DL Member
28DL Member
Some good stuff mate ! Thanks for sharing ! :)
Please tell me how it is now up there, last time i've try it SECCA arrived in less then 10 minutes, some woman was talking to me through the speakers... etc..
Thank you very much :)
How long ago did you go? We were walking around the perimeter for about 20 minutes and inside for about an hour and there was no sign of any security. The cameras were still there but the room what normally had the live video feed was no longer on which makes me think that they probably don't watch the place anymore.
That was until we found the building work and light on in the basement. The place is still a mess (ceilings falling apart, carpets ripped up,broken glass etc) but they seem to be working on it from the bottom up. I don't know what they plan to do with it now but will be interesting to see what they do with it.

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details