real time web analytics
Report - - Silverlands Orphanage, Surrey - Sept 19 | Other Sites | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Silverlands Orphanage, Surrey - Sept 19

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Dannygotscared

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Once, or if, you start finding really nice places through your own research you'll hopefully realise why we are very unwilling to hand out locations to anyone on a plate.
Ohh I suppose it’s a bit like Silverlands with people stealing all the stuff

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The only thing with doing all this is if you get caught and you have a criminal record it could bite you in the bum just for looking around lol
Tress pass is a civil act as long as you don’t break and enter or steal anything from the premises you will be let go without further action. Some explorers have been arrested but after they discovered they did nothing wrong they was released without further charge.

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
Ohh I suppose it’s a bit like Silverlands with people stealing all the stuff
Silverlands never really had anything to steal anyway, but loads of others see stuff slowly disappear as the vandals set in

Tress pass is a civil act as long as you don’t break and enter or steal anything from the premises you will be let go without further action. Some explorers have been arrested but after they discovered they did nothing wrong they was released without further charge.
I was only caught by security the other day, comply with them and they're totally fine just let us go

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
Pretty sure the CCTV doesn't work, spent a couple of hours there last month, with no interruptions at all.

we spent about 3hrs in here in September with no issue at all :) dont know if things have changed as i know they have palled down a lot in this area and sounding locations

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
Took a look at the weekend. Fair to say that this place is now beyond saving. I can't believe it has gone so far downhill. I'll have to do some comparison shots of what 5 years has done.
It's crazy how there were years of reasonable security effort and then bam, overnight it is gone. There were a couple ripping off lead the lead window surrounds, to sell, that we spotted on the way out...very polite - 'have a good day' one said.

paddington bear

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Took a look at the weekend. Fair to say that this place is now beyond saving. I can't believe it has gone so far downhill. I'll have to do some comparison shots of what 5 years has done.
It's crazy how there were years of reasonable security effort and then bam, overnight it is gone. There were a couple ripping off lead the lead window surrounds, to sell, that we spotted on the way out...very polite - 'have a good day' one said.

Can you drop me a line with a description? These are the people who clearly trashed the doors by the staircase I noticed when I checked in at the weekend :(

Dannygotscared

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I tried to get in the long way within 10 minutes of getting there security were on it
I think you might have just been unlucky , we go all the time as it’s 5 mins from home , just go over the main gate and everything is open lol not much to see now though

Who has read this thread (Total: 422) View details