Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Sittingbourne Water Tower Blow up | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Sittingbourne Water Tower Blow up

Old Git

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The 180ft old mill water tower in the middle of Sittingbourne Nr the Station is to be blown on Sunday 19th August,time TBA probably around 8am
Be nice to put a few names to faces etc in Mc D's opposite if its not in the exclusion zone.
More details when I have them if anyones interested?

Old Git

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Film it?,I wish I could see it! Since the date changed I will be in the North East that weekend.If it changes again,Ill be there.
I daresay some one will YouTube it though.

Julie Druggitt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, Amazing to watch tho!
I have now uploaded look up sjdm1 on you tube DEMOLITION OF WATER TOWER AT MILL WAY SITTINGBOURNE 9TH SEPTEMBER 2012

STeALtH2k12

Too old to grow up now!
28DL Full Member
[video=youtube;uankA_ZawNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uankA_ZawNk[/video]

Have inserted the video if that's ok?

Sure was a bang, bet my Dad was there watching that lol. Thanks for uploading the vid so we could see it, just hate seeing things demo'd, broke my heart when they took down our local Richborough Towers :(

S

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Thats a big boom.. sad it has to be done but hey you captured it..stealth i got the richborough towers coming down on me youtube mate