Web
Analytics
Slacklining- Howto's, Q's and Pic's | Urban Community Portal | Page 6 | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Slacklining- Howto's, Q's and Pic's

stepping lightly

Stolenmoments
Regular User

stepping lightly

Stolenmoments
Regular User

slackman

28DL Member
28DL Member
in my opinion £72 is still to expensive to try slacklining, as you can still pick a good line up for £30-40.

Have tried the lines though and I did really like them

Bunk3r

28DL Memb3r
Regular User
28m 1" line at night modelled by 'The Surfer'
805c7921.jpg

'The Surfer' contemplating getting wet:
81c4ebd3.jpg

Me nearly about to do a sit start:
7ba46dc2.jpg

And again:
8b3f4191.jpg

Me walking the winter waterline:
e70fe333.jpg

Daytime/waterline pictures by 'Forsaken' -Thanks again for the pics and support, that water was nasty and cold.

Attachments

morse

The Green Giraffe
28DL Full Member
has anyone got any experience with using pulleys to tighten the line? have always been using ratchets, but on lines longer than 20m its getting rather tedious to retighten them all the time.
have had a look at various sets, but they are all really expensive. thought about maybe getting two of these pulleys?
http://www.rockandrescue.co.uk/outdoor-c644/climbing-equipment-c721/pulleys-c736/camp-camp-big-double-pulley-p3575?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=camp-big-double-pulley-109700&utm_campaign=froogle#10778