Web
Analytics
Slacklining- Howto's, Q's and Pic's | Urban Community Portal | Page 8 | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Slacklining- Howto's, Q's and Pic's

AJ

AJ
Regular User
This thread has quietened down during the winter months, but here's a video worth watching:

Moonwalk

The ultimate full moon shot. Dean Potter walks a highline at Cathedral Peak as the sun sets and the moon rises. Shot from over 1 mile away with a Canon 800mm and 2X.

[video=vimeo;56298775]http://vimeo.com/56298775#at=0[/video]

Anon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I can't get my head around a 100m line. The middle of that must be mental :eek:

Anyway, after having a few goes last year I decided to get one and try and master it. I bought the same one as Gone from Ebay and its decent. Got the line a last week and been having a great time in parks in the sun..

slacklinebw-1.jpg

WVfoC.jpg

IMG_6370.jpg

Highly recommended!​
Sho that third shot thats in worthington park in sale isnt it?

Attachments