real time web analytics
Sleaford - Bass Maltings | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Sleaford - Bass Maltings

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

KPUrban_

Surprisingly Unsurprising
Regular User
Only one way to find out really.

Last time I checked there were some unusual security tactics employed and they had boarded the place up within days.

Last edited:

Liddy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Im a begginer, so there is no reason to laugh. I visited one place without any borders, so sometimes its possible. And If you guys dont have nothing more to say than go find out, maby next time do somthing more usuful like sandwitch for wife. Im living a few hours by train from that place, so its reasonable Im asking about cruicial details. I thought this group is for helping each other. Especially with this kind of hobby that would be great.

Jack430T

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Unfortunately you won't get far on 28 without some lighthearted humour...

You've also just joined, whack a few reports up first and people may be willing to give you more info :thumb

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Im a begginer, so there is no reason to laugh. I visited one place without any borders, so sometimes its possible. And If you guys dont have nothing more to say than go find out, maby next time do somthing more usuful like sandwitch for wife. Im living a few hours by train from that place, so its reasonable Im asking about cruicial details. I thought this group is for helping each other. Especially with this kind of hobby that would be great.

if you guys dont have nothing more to say?

What do you want people to do, drive down there and do the work for you?

People do help eachother, new or not. But coming on here and being a sarcy whingebag when people have given you what is actually, the best advice about the place, and even mentioned the current security status, won’t get you anywhere.

Dick.

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
The thing is, with this hobby, you need to show initiative. It's a really key skill for finding places, getting in and staying safe. A quick search of the forum turns up very few recent reports. That tells you something i.e. it's not easy as if it was people would be going to this fab place. It will also turn up this info:

INFORMATION - SLEAFORD BASS MALTINGS

Last edited:

Liddy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was sarcastic to one person, not to everyone. I didnt ask anyone to drive down! Dont put an extra words into my message. Ive asked if anyone have a fresh info about borders of something couse that place is quite remote from me. For that people who gave some information and links to other posts aobut it:Thank you!