Web
Analytics
Report - - Small heath boxing club/alans cafe birmingham 21/04/2007 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Small heath boxing club/alans cafe birmingham 21/04/2007

T

tunnel lover

well i found this one on a random little walk to see what i could find and couldnt resist as it could be gone any day.
it was a good one to do apart from the black plastic bag daggling in a door way that swung and scared the shit out of me as i had just seen a bag on the stairs with wire in so im pretty sure there was some one hiding in there :eek:
this building is pretty well sealed up and for good reason if kids went in there messing around the building is likely to come down :eek: :eek: :eek:
well here you go hope you all enjoy :thumb

DSCF0054.jpg

DSCF0053.jpg

DSCF0018.jpg

head first through here was not exactly fun but only way i was going to fit :(

DSCF0019.jpg

that one pole was holdong the entire ceiling of this room :eek:

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

some times chavs have there uses they had forced this board allowing me acess to the second floor :)

DSCF0025.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

the scafolding was holding that entire wall up :eek: :eek: :eek:

DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

they had a big spectators bench lmao

DSCF0034.jpg

DSCF0035.jpg

T

tunnel lover

Re: REPORT Small heath boxing club/alans cafe birmingham 21/04/2007

DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

the bull ring in the distance so only just out of the town centre

DSCF0039.jpg

DSCF0041.jpg

not a clue what this is :confused:

DSCF0046.jpg

i opened a door in this room and the fooking wall fell down :eek:

DSCF0048.jpg

DSCF0051.jpg

DSCF0052.jpg

there we go i have no idea as to when the demilition date is on this place.
hope you enjoyed :thumb