Web
Analytics
Small Story! | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Small Story!

Pearsonia

Planning's Everything
28DL Full Member
So these last two weeks i've had my eye on a crane.
Visited it several times through the woods at the back, taking pictures with my GoPro over the fence to see what lurked inside the site. I then mapped it out e.t.c

So last night I took my first night visit.
Struggled through the brambles without any light, trying to make no noise. Walked along the fence and through the small field.

I knew a PIR was facing the other way from other visits however as I got closer I realized it was pointing at me.
The red eyes flashed and the security message played!

Never run faster in my life, although I got home without being caught! Amazing night, although I guess all my work is wasted!

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
A fail is not a waste, it's a lesson. Failing again in the same manner, now THAT'S a waste !!! ;)

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
It happens.

Now what you should have done is laid low to see if anyone actually came, and if they didn't then cracked on. :thumb

Pearsonia

Planning's Everything
28DL Full Member
It happens.

Now what you should have done is laid low to see if anyone actually came, and if they didn't then cracked on. :thumb
Its a huge site though! Very expensive housing (£4.5 Million is the average)
Also the guards have dogs, which is all psychological as they can't do anything at all but still!:thumb

I should have waited I guess as I was technically on a public field, public access had just been blocked.

I'll be back!;)

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
It happens.

Lesson number 1 ... :D
Some people will deliberately trip PIRs, just to test the response

Last edited: