Web
Analytics
Report - - Snethwick Tube Works 22/02/2007 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Snethwick Tube Works 22/02/2007

MrPK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ok so after lurking for a year and visiting places without a camera i joined up and started to carry my trusty old Canon AE1 with me - lol.
Only problem was i had forgot how to use it after a while with a compact digi.
Anyhow - I found this place on my way to Nettlefords - previously reported by Derelict-uk. So i went in for a look. Small but interesting place - regard...

Not vey inspiring
scan0001.jpg

Way in
scan0003.jpg

Behold the inside
scan0004.jpg

scan0005.jpg

scan0006.jpg

scan0007.jpg

scan0008.jpg

scan0009.jpg

scan0010.jpg

scan0011.jpg

scan0012.jpg

And finally - this one makes me smile - the only sound was pidgeons (flying rats) roosting high in the roof.
scan0013.jpg

Thats it - hope they pass muster!

Last edited by a moderator: