Web
Analytics
Report - - some from Camelot old amusement place and a random house on route | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - some from Camelot old amusement place and a random house on route

Willblaq

28DL Member
28DL Member
So me and my frIend visited Camelot a few days ago seeing as we used to go as children it was so very weird going round it so derelict and no people around. There was a security in a hut but we didn’t go near it and we aren’t ever loud so we didn’t disturb anybody. Such a bizarre but cool experience. Being in lockdown because of COVID has taken its tole with me (tattoo artist) not being able to open our studio so it was a nice day all round getting out

on the way we found a amazing little building with a house behind it that had cars, trucks and various other machinery. It was awesome. Like a little graveyard. The building itself was very burnt inside so we never really went in. Plus it was totally 30 degrees so we were already sweating walking round. I hope you like and I hope my pictures can show some character
thanx for looking

Attachments

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Not to bring the OP down too much at all as its great you're getting out there, Camelot is a sort of running joke on here and so expect some light hearted ribbing on any camelol posts ;)