real time web analytics
Report - - South Bank Coke Ovens - Middlesbrough - Feb 2011 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - South Bank Coke Ovens - Middlesbrough - Feb 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Horus

Butt Wipe
28DL Full Member
South Bank Coke Ovens

Visited: Forsaken, UrbanFox

Honestly iv searched and searched more to find information on this site but having no luck, if anyone else can find anything please feel free to add it to thread...

Me and Forsaken tried this through the day but was impossible with sercurity walking about so decided to leave it under cover of darkness, so off we went on another night for our new challenge this time UrbanFox joined us, and have to say, was brillant but scary, we managed to make it to the furthest we could go in the place, we where concidering to climb the gas tower but we would be in sight of the lights they have on site, after a while being there we noticed sercurity had stepped things up, the man was back out walking all over the place, close to the exit and entrance we once came, so off we popped to get out of the erea, it was like something in Navy Seals haha

we had to take our time getting out because just as we where about to run to the next hill the sercurity was almost walking on us, i have no idea how he never seen us, but we got away scot free huuurrraaay

Although i did lose my phone in the process grrr

Pictures...

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!​