real time web analytics
Report - - South East Essex College of Arts & Technology - Southend - June 2014 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - South East Essex College of Arts & Technology - Southend - June 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Reverber

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Might have to have a bit of a mooch, as im just down the road in hadleigh. It would be rude not to :)

bignickb

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I remember that small auditorium with seating from my first days as a CPVE (Now Btec) student, there was an annexe in town where I first studied photography - and here I am still snapping away!

Paradox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks like you did a cracking job there! Really nice pics and "What an oil burning pig this turned out to be" made me lol :thumb

billy_edmonds

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You was really lucky not to get caught! This place has 24HR Security now. And rumour has it that the CCTV is linked direct to the police station (Wouldn't be too surprising as they are so close together!)

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You was really lucky not to get caught! This place has 24HR Security now. And rumour has it that the CCTV is linked direct to the police station (Wouldn't be too surprising as they are so close together!)

Just a rumour. It might be monitored, but the police don't do this.

Boomstick84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah, not sure about the CCTV link to the police station but they have definitely ramped up the security on the place.

We went back not long ago and were clocked by security within minutes. Looked like they were doing a changeover from the night shift and we arrived just at the wrong time.

There is now a proper security office and guards which they never had before. Would certainly be a lot more challenging now.