real time web analytics
Report - - South Stoneham Halls, Southampton, June 2017 | High Stuff | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - South Stoneham Halls, Southampton, June 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

above_ground

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Does anyone know if its possible to get past the alarm or if they alarm gets switched off?
What time did you go? The first time we went it was midday and there was no alarm, the second time was at night a few months later, and there was an alarm.

Louis Stacey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What time did you go? The first time we went it was midday and there was no alarm, the second time was at night a few months later, and there was an alarm.
Around 8 p.m. I believe. Just as the sun was setting . There was also a van parked inside

above_ground

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Around 8 p.m. I believe. Just as the sun was setting . There was also a van parked inside
Then I don't know if the alarm is permanently on, or is turned on in the evening. There was some damage caused to the netting between my first and second visit, this may have caused them to install a new alarm.

Eunos96

Drifting through explores
28DL Full Member
Visited this place when i first got into urbexing. I noticed a van and it put me off but now with some experience under my belt i feel like i should attempt it as i live nearby.

If i go soon ill update on this alarm situation

dollyrocket

28DL Member
28DL Member
It would be good if you can get inside, I used to stay in rm 1307 (13th floor) in 1995.

I remember the large dining hall, and corridors with the 3 pay phones (before everyone had mobiles). The rooms in the tower used to have link washrooms, and shared shower areas - used to remember people stealing towels whilst their mates were in the showers causing an almost daily run-of-shame to your room :)

Nick356

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The white van is always there and is only there to put people off. I’ve been watching the place for a while now because I want to get to the rooftop.
I don’t think there security that actually stay on the property. I think they come from the uni bit on the opposite side of the road.

Louis Stacey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The white van is always there and is only there to put people off. I’ve been watching the place for a while now because I want to get to the rooftop.
I don’t think there security that actually stay on the property. I think they come from the uni bit on the opposite side of the road.
Thanks for the information, did you end up trying?
I think once the scaffolding starts vibrating the alarms go off. Would like to get up there somehow.

Nick356

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No I haven’t tried yet. Haven’t been down that way for a while now due to what happened near there recently. Are go some other time.

Who has read this thread (Total: 177) View details