Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - South Wales | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - South Wales

Midwalesexplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Afternoon all.

Haven't been out for over 12 months due to the birth of our son. But, I'm missing it like mad. So, over the Christmas break I'm looking to get a few explores done around Wales, mainly South. I was just wondering iff there are any noteworthy ones to get too? I've done Talgarth. I'm mainly into old houses and farm's but we will be heading to Cwm Coke.

I'm happy to swap a few locations. Check out Ash & Mart's urbex adventures. on facebook. There's an abandoned hotel, pub, and numerous houses. Let me know what's about :)...Please.

Thanks

Hoppy2302

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi. I'm a newb with all this but would like to get a little more into it. I'm based near Newport south Wales. Would you mind showing me and one other the ropes?
Thanks

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome, as this is your first post may I direct you towards this thread

Best thing to do is get some reports up if you've already been to a few places or use the search box and see whats in your local area. Once you have a couple of reports up people will be far more likely to invite you out/trade locations.

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb

Any other questions just ask.

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
Afternoon all.

Haven't been out for over 12 months due to the birth of our son. But, I'm missing it like mad. So, over the Christmas break I'm looking to get a few explores done around Wales, mainly South. I was just wondering iff there are any noteworthy ones to get too? I've done Talgarth. I'm mainly into old houses and farm's but we will be heading to Cwm Coke.

I'm happy to swap a few locations. Check out Ash & Mart's urbex adventures. on facebook. There's an abandoned hotel, pub, and numerous houses. Let me know what's about :)...Please.

Thanks
From what I understand, you'll need to head to Cwm Coke soon as it's on it's way out that one! #sadtimes

barrell95

28DL Member
28DL Member
Looking myself mid/South Wales area! Very local to Talgarth and it’s great, cwm coke is also good, want to venture north, is Denbigh still accessible?

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Looking myself mid/South Wales area! Very local to Talgarth and it’s great, cwm coke is also good, want to venture north, is Denbigh still accessible?
Don't waste your time with Denbigh it's not worth any sort of travel or effort any more.

Voltan

28DL Member
28DL Member
Tregarne Mill is a nice little explore just outside of Newport, and alao Ruperra Castle/ Manor, im happy to trade locations as im a bit of a newb in my own area ( S Wales) Gonna have a look at Cwm Coke works next week and also Wern Works. I noticed someone mentioned Denbigh not worth the visit would you mind elaborating on that please , as was planning a visit there soon