real time web analytics
General - - Southend kursaal July 2020 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Southend kursaal July 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

BassetHound

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I thought i remembered this place. I went to southend 3 years ago in the winter (i know it was terrible). We went to this place to get warm and ended up just playing with the arcade games for a little while. I would love to visit this place again

Ian reynolds

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great photos and information. I live a few miles from it and actually remember it when it had the outdoor theme park back in the 70’s. The rooms upstairs were indeed for functions and music do’s. It’s such a shame to see it unused but that’s the times we’re living in. Keep exploring!

Toddpops

28DL Member
28DL Member
I live right by this, so sad to see it shut down after all these years :( will have to go and explore properly with a friend!

josh462890

28DL Member
28DL Member
We tried to gain entry and there seems to be alot of cameras which seem to be active (red glow) also has a solar panel generator stand with a camera and a siren with motion beam. Curious has to how you gain entry here without setting off any alarms as this looks like an amazing explore!

Catacomber

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey Natashalucy ..... its the basement you want to be getting into. Its massive, got friends who have played gigs down there. There used to be a private club and my dad said back in the day he went exploring down there. I'm getting some people together

Natashalucy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey Natashalucy ..... its the basement you want to be getting into. Its massive, got friends who have played gigs down there. There used to be a private club and my dad said back in the day he went exploring down there. I'm getting some people together
Really didn’t even know about this.. it’s still very abandoned don’t worry about the cameras let me know how you get on when you thinking of it

Catacomber

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeh no worries will do, stories it was run by the Free Mason's at one point. One way goes to an arcade. All this new development proposed will be a problem and it will be gone

josh462890

28DL Member
28DL Member
When we're you thinking of going? I've tried a few times to get in but has proved difficult.

Catacomber

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had heard since the travellers its been mega lockdown. I know someone who owns a club just up from there, he thinks the basement links, just bricked up. I will ask him......

Natashalucy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had heard since the travellers its been mega lockdown. I know someone who owns a club just up from there, he thinks the basement links, just bricked up. I will ask him......
Yeah you nailed it that’s exactly what happened. I’ve walked around a few times since..
would be good to know give me a message :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 348) View details