real time web analytics
Report - - Soviet Army Base, Wittstock, March 2012 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Soviet Army Base, Wittstock, March 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

mrpink999

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi All,

Well firstly I have got my photos the right size this time. In Photobucket it defo said 640x425.

Well I found this place down to a bit of chance to be honest and it wasn't what I was looking for. We were actually looking for an airbase which in the Brandenburg state of Germany are quite popular. Anyway we saw an old rusty fence with barbed wire and disused search lights. We headed in and found a network of bunkers which were empty, loads of buildings which were the same and these were also empty and smelt of firelighters. We eventually found a train station here, and then we worked out that the buildings were all linked by rail. I have not found anything on this but we guessed that it was some kind of weapons store or fuel base for the all of the airbases in the region. It was a nice day out.

IMGP2392.jpg

This was the building which there seemed to be tens of the exact same building.

IMGP2393.jpg

IMGP2396.jpg

IMGP2397.jpg

IMGP2407.jpg

IMGP2419.jpg

This was one of the many bunkers. Written in Russian its say in case of an emergency call the fire marshall, so I guess there was something quite flammable in there at some point.

IMGP2427.jpg

This seemed to be the main train station part.

IMGP2432.jpg

Thanks
mrpink999

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details