real time web analytics
Report - - Soviet Hospital - Ogre, Latvia - June 2020 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Soviet Hospital - Ogre, Latvia - June 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

DTFreedom

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I couldn't find much history of this place, I only just found out that it was a hospital - at first I thought it was some sort of office building. The building is located in an industrial area with many similar abandoned buildings, underneath the building there is also a nuclear bunker which is sadly very flooded. Building itself doesn't have much to see - it's all empty and trashed, but the roof has a very nice view. I also did a Youtube video on this building which you can watch here.

Building can be barely spotted from the outside - nature has taken over.

Main entrance - nothing is stopping you from enterning, except for... well nothing.

Each floor has a long corridor stretching through the whole building, both sides of the corridor have many empty rooms

Biggest room in the building - this was probably the registration.

One of the most interesting rooms in the building since it has something inside of it apart from just graffiti, garbage and broken glass.

Up on the roof, again - nothing stopping you from being up there, there is not a single window or door left or boarded up in this empty giant.

This place is the town's center of graffiti, but mostly it's all just male genitalia.

Life always finds a way.

Alternative way up to the roof.

This was my first post on this website - I hope you enjoyed!​

Attachments

• 20200629_195029.jpg
    20200629_195029.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 45