Web
Analytics
Report - - Speed's Cottage, Wales - June 2015 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Speed's Cottage, Wales - June 2015

tumbles

Trip Hopping
Regular User
It's not really Speed's cottage but it was either that or 'House of Yoink'.

Truth is I don't really know what to call it... Cloud Cottage is a simply wank name and lets just talk about how effective code names are.. this place has been ransacked and boarded up to the tilt. Daily Mail article or not, given this place is litterally in the middle of fucking nowhere it just proves codenames are wank, offer no protection (yes I know the irony of the title of this thread) and are only really used for people who need ego strokes and likes on there facebook page. Here's a tip - if you find something really good - keep it off the internet. It's that simple.

So this was one of the last stops on the way back home from myself & @Idavoll's weekend in wales for my birthday. I didn't like this explore much. It just didn't feel right and I pretty much don't like the whole abandoned derpy house thing realy. All the bullshit about this place being abandoned for years yet it has a power meter from 2009 and a BT socket from a few years before that. The propertly only sold in 2007 for over £200k. I guess it may have been as part of the previous owners estate when they died. It would appear it may have been part of the Adwy farm. There were a group of three farms all owned by sisters and brothers. This place was beyond isolated and can only imagine what it was like to live in during the cold winters.

Anyway.. pics..

29.jpg

30.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

The Kwan

Easily Led
Regular User
Cheers for sharing this mate, I can only imagine that brothers and sisters isolated for years in a place like this could only result in the kinda photo hanging on the wall :) truth about the gene pool having no lifeguard...quality images man!

merryprankster

Conrod the Barbarian
Regular User
Cheers for sharing this mate, I can only imagine that brothers and sisters isolated for years in a place like this could only result in the kinda photo hanging on the wall :) truth about the gene pool having no lifeguard...quality images man!
literally a few miles up the road from where we were at the weekend dude :)

merryprankster

Conrod the Barbarian
Regular User
popped in here on the way up to a kayaking /camping trip in snowdonia, tis a shitty little derp isnt it, might have been interesting a while back but was wank when i went, boarded up with half the shit missing and whatever's left set up t fuck, think i took 3 photos and a rams skull and then fucked off back to the car

matchstick

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice pictures, where about's is this?

Funlester

The Fun One
28DL Full Member
Great set mate