real time web analytics
Report - - Spillers Rank Mills, London - Feb 2011 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Spillers Rank Mills, London - Feb 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Cakes

28DL Member
28DL Member
My first posting, and first real urbex exploration. Brief, but very, very nice.

I biked down to the site from North London, and really it was meant only to be a recon mission as I was alone.

Anyway, there was plenty of daylight left when I got there and once I could see the mills..well....it felt like this was an itch that needed scratching :thumb

I was travelling light and so had no torch, no 'real' camera, gloves, etc. The joy of agility.... but I was shorn of my high res camera gear...not even a tripod for me tiny digicam. Swings and roundabouts as they say, but it helped me move shift my ass more quickly. Once I made it into the mill I realised that I absolutely needed a flashlight on the next trip there....plus an exploring buddy. I'm sure I will head back there real soon so if there are any other 28 dayers thinking the same then let me know....

rank_spillers1.jpg

rank_spillers2.jpg

rank_spillers3.jpg

rank_spillers4.jpg

Only really explored a limited amount of the mill as the section I entered had a staircase which lead only to a very segmented part of this huge building. Next time I hope to find the route which gets me into more of this amazing place :D

Cakes

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details