Web
Analytics
Report - - Spinning Mill - Huddersfield - July 2010 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Spinning Mill - Huddersfield - July 2010

Hidden

Get Fucked
28DL Full Member
Visited with the Girlfriend (I know...)

Sorry about the MI5 secrecy on this, but it's a highly sensitive site, that I have been wanting to share for a long time. This started as a 'come with me and have a look at this mill Stacey' at 5pm, I ended up staying over until gone midnight.

It was a permission job, and took almost 40 minutes of negotiating with the keeper to let me in. Eventually, success, and boy was I happy. I have never seen a mill in such fantastic condition. I can't remember much of the history but it closed down in 2003 I beleive, and has been VERY well kept since then. The reason I am not putting in it's true identity is because I don't want the nice chap who let me shoot this getting in trouble.

Literally a classic example of shut the door and leave it how it was...

DSC_0218.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg
DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0253.jpg

DSC_0262.jpg

DSC_0257.jpg

DSC_0276.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0271.jpg

DSC_0273.jpg
DSC_0265.jpg

DSC_0268.jpg

DSC_0274.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg
DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0300.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

^^ That is a genuine penny farthing at least 70 years old...

Continued...​