real time web analytics
Report - - Sports Pavillion - Leicestershire October 2019 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Sports Pavillion - Leicestershire October 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

vw_golf_nutter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Im not sure when this Pavillion was built however it was on lease to a local football club until June 2016. It was then up for sale with 8.8 acres for £175k but has sadly sat empty and been vandalised.
I also believe people are living in there as there was a lot of bedding, toiletries etc in there, luckily no people though!
I actually had a job getting in here, the gap in the fence suitable for normal sized people was however not suitable for women with boobs and bums LOL I had a bit of a scary moment stuck half way in the railings!

wm_DSC_0172.jpg

wm_DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

wm_DSC_0182.jpg

wm_DSC_0183.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

wm_DSC_0188.jpg

wm_DSC_0189.jpg

wm_DSC_0190.jpg

wm_DSC_0197.jpg

wm_DSC_0199.jpg

wm_DSC_0201.jpg

wm_DSC_0202.jpg

wm_DSC_0206.jpg

pavillion2015compare.jpg

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nicely shot. Yet what a waste of resources. Yep a very art deco building, such a shame again its left to rot. Good report :thumb

Is this Braunstone Park ? or somewhere different?

I don`t know the area at all. But thought Braunstone Park was derelict as a footie fan, I follow news on all football lol .

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
Had a look at this a couple of years back but it was well sealed. I like your before and after shot

Think it was wigston United that used to lease it

I think you're right and they were kicked out in 2015.

It's owned by Leicester University and was leased to South Leicester College then sub - let to WUFC. SLC terminated their lease with the Uni and the Uni decided to try and sell it (they haven't yet). I think WUFC now play at the Meadows School?

Who has read this thread (Total: 419) View details