Web
Analytics
Report - - Spotland Bridge Mill Rochdale - Jan 2012 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Spotland Bridge Mill Rochdale - Jan 2012

Stevo91

28DL Member
28DL Member
This is my first report so I don't know how well I have done, any tips and advice is welcome and I hope everyone likes my pictures. The actual site was very large lots to explore.

There is very little information online about this building, the information I could find was very sparse on detail. Hope you enjoy anyway :)

Spotland Bridge Mill is currently listed as a grade 2 building and is a traditional northern cotton mill dating back to 1891. It was built between 1891 and 1895. It was built originally to be used as a cotton mill as where many in the Heywood/Rochdale area in the late 1800s. It closed in the early part of the 1900s. Part of the factory was used again in the 1980s as a Joiners workshop and a rubber factory.

I was abit of a shell and the first few rooms where extremely water damaged. It still had some intresting rooms and many good pictures to be had. I did take alot of pictures but I don't want to over do the report so I will just upload what I think are the best ones.

DSCF8262.jpg

DSCF8254.jpg

DSCF8108.jpg

DSCF8111.jpg

DSCF8152.jpg

DSCF8120.jpg

DSCF8231.jpg

DSCF8191.jpg

DSCF8156.jpg

DSCF8149.jpg

DSCF8147.jpg

DSCF8128.jpg