real time web analytics
Spread Oak Chapel Norfolk November 2022 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Spread Oak Chapel Norfolk November 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

URBANSKYE

Artefacts are windows.
28DL Full Member
I recently paid a visit to Spread Oak Chapel, the chapel was built by Paul Hoda’c. Paul came to Britain after being chased by the Nazis from Czechoslovakia. Paul built the chapel in the 1970’s and it was consecrated in 1974, but is now being gradually lost to the woods.

Paul Hoda’c is now buried at the chapel, so anyone visiting should be extra respectful.

5F0E2687-5E66-4459-8B00-3F736A60EAF6.jpeg

A2A96828-8E91-48BF-B4E0-CC317F9A6511.jpeg

926652F8-ED1E-4C1B-B332-8BA0A9100A21.jpeg

04A74141-DAB5-4374-84A6-697F44D65510.jpeg

B15B1229-6F86-4EB5-961C-F540AFC3ABA3.jpeg

805E9748-5687-4C8B-B908-A66F2B56BDE6.jpeg

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice first report, I liked this place when I visited but it's a shame some of the ornaments have been removed/stolen. Did you check out the little car graveyard over the road? There are some nice photo opportunities there.

The only thing I'd say is to adjust the title to include the month and year of the visit if you can.

Cheers

URBANSKYE

Artefacts are windows.
28DL Full Member
Nice first report, I liked this place when I visited but it's a shame some of the ornaments have been removed/stolen. Did you check out the little car graveyard over the road? There are some nice photo opportunities there.

The only thing I'd say is to adjust the title to include the month and year of the visit if you can.

Cheers
Thank you for the tip! I’ve adjusted the title now :)

I couldn’t find the scrap cars but I really wanted to see them! I haven’t been able to see where they were and we were losing daylight on our visit. Hoping to find them one day, because cars are a big love of mine!

Once again thank you for taking the time to reply to my post :)

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thank you for the tip! I’ve adjusted the title now :)

I couldn’t find the scrap cars but I really wanted to see them! I haven’t been able to see where they were and we were losing daylight on our visit. Hoping to find them one day, because cars are a big love of mine!

Once again thank you for taking the time to reply to my post :)
No worries. Hope to see more reports soon! There aren't many cars but they are definitely worth a look.

URBANSKYE

Artefacts are windows.
28DL Full Member
Nice report mate. I went about a year ago and unfortunately it looks like most of the stuff that was in there has now disappeared.
And I'd agree with @dansgas1000 that the cars are worth a look :thumb
Thank you! Sadly people are what they are so the artefacts disappear over time :(

It’s on my list now! Definitely not going to miss that photo op!