real time web analytics
Report - - Spring Quarry Parts 1 to 3 - Factories, Canteens and a Door to the end of the world | Noteworthy Reports | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Spring Quarry Parts 1 to 3 - Factories, Canteens and a Door to the end of the world

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

BenCooper

Mr Boombastic
28DL Full Member
Re: Spring Quarry Parts 1 to 3 - Factories, Canteens and a Door to the end of the wor

Maps on rice paper are the way to go - that way you can eat the evidence :)

Seriously good work here...

Raddog

28DL Full Member
Re: Spring Quarry Parts 1 to 3 - Factories, Canteens and a Door to the end of the wor

Yeah, that would tick the epic box ;)

Nice report Speedzilla, the words are as good as the pics :thumb

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User

Cheers guys, the best is yet to come for sure. The cork door was conqured.. excessivly!

The genny is a Paxman YHA manufactured by Davey Paxman in Colchester no less. It looks big but its a tiddler compared to 'the quadruplets' which i will get onto in due course.

Dempsey

The Human Turbine.
28DL Full Member

lovely, a 12 cylinder marine engine. sexy infact.

larey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Deal, deal and double deal!

Montstar

28DL Member
28DL Full Member

Walking in through an open door required balls, yes, but it was just a little too easy and maybe just a little bit of a cheat

Thanks for the mention in the OP, but hey...we took our chance and it paid off! And if it was so easy how come no one else managed it?... ;)

....anyway mate, seriously nice report and I'm really looking forward to the next installments! Looks like you covered the lot!!! Good work :thumb

urbanity

28dl flâneur
28DL Full Member

After the next instalments it might be time for an update to Secret Underground Cities. As far as I can tell, the "Bible" didn't mention the term "Burlington" at all.

siologen

I Go Where The Drains Are
Regular User

Having finally done a few lesser Wiltshire Quarries (Ridge n Monks Pk) i finally get a perspective on just how awesome this joint is.

Concrete drainage canals wayhey!

Brick_Man

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

make little paper boats then race them dow the underground quarry concrete drain.

spungletrumpet

Super Moderator
Staff member

make little paper boats then race them dow the underground quarry concrete drain.

Margerine tubs work very well, use different coloured ones and you can play 'pooh-sticks' ;)

Kinger

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Finally got in :thumb nice one!

I would comment on the pics, but i cant see them! In the middle of the atlantic relying on the ships satelite internet, which filters the bucket!?!?! :gay

NursePayne

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Words don't convery how great this looks, that huge yellow door is magic, looks like it would house gold bullions :)

Landsker

The Rock Man
28DL Full Member

now that is special!

canute

货车司机和国王
28DL Full Member

Brilliant - really conveys the awesome strangeness of the place :cool:

garvey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Excellent report made for some great reading, cant wait for further installments

Well done