Web
Analytics
Report - - Spruce Court, Manchester/Salford 05/14 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Spruce Court, Manchester/Salford 05/14

GoUnNoticed

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Visit the roof of some high rise flats in Salford, visit with a friend. I apologies in advance for some of the images, i'm just getting used to my new slr! My first PROPER report as my last one was a bit... sh*t in all honesty.

I have been waiting for a dry night to climb this as i noticed it around 2 week ago and my friend lives in this block! the first wall to climb was the hardest part of the whole thing and that wasnt hard at all!

salford7_zpsb7d8e0f0.jpg

This is a view of a metal girder type thing from the top to the bottom of building. my ass was wobbling a bit to say the least!

salford3_zps5d3fce2d.jpg

Here is a street view where you can slightly make out the Maccies in the bottom right and the betham tower/hilton hotel in the back.

salford4_zpsf9170aea.jpg

Typical Salford, a Police van in a rush with its lights on.. with a bit of construction around the edges.

salford5_zps7c27d0d1.jpg

Here is me being a bit of a hardman. sitting on the edge feeling so free and ontop!!

salford2_zps4c81f6c8.jpg

last but not least, a shaky image but decent view like.

salford1_zpsed59d426.jpg

Thanks for looking :Not Worthy

Attachments

Fudge

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Re: Manchester/Salford high rise flats. 05/14

Is this the one that Tweek posted a couple of months back? If so, he probably has a bit of history or a name to go against it, take a look :)

Eight-Seven

This is not a good idea. Let's do it.
28DL Full Member
Re: Manchester/Salford high rise flats. 05/14

Nice stuff mate, can't beat a bit of high stuff at night :thumb