real time web analytics
Report - - Spruce Court, Manchester/Salford 05/14 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Spruce Court, Manchester/Salford 05/14

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

GoUnNoticed

28DL Member
28DL Member
Visit the roof of some high rise flats in Salford, visit with a friend. I apologies in advance for some of the images, i'm just getting used to my new slr! My first PROPER report as my last one was a bit... sh*t in all honesty.

I have been waiting for a dry night to climb this as i noticed it around 2 week ago and my friend lives in this block! the first wall to climb was the hardest part of the whole thing and that wasnt hard at all!

salford7_zpsb7d8e0f0.jpg

This is a view of a metal girder type thing from the top to the bottom of building. my ass was wobbling a bit to say the least!

salford3_zps5d3fce2d.jpg

Here is a street view where you can slightly make out the Maccies in the bottom right and the betham tower/hilton hotel in the back.

salford4_zpsf9170aea.jpg

Typical Salford, a Police van in a rush with its lights on.. with a bit of construction around the edges.

salford5_zps7c27d0d1.jpg

Here is me being a bit of a hardman. sitting on the edge feeling so free and ontop!!

salford2_zps4c81f6c8.jpg

last but not least, a shaky image but decent view like.

salford1_zpsed59d426.jpg

Thanks for looking :Not Worthy

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Re: Manchester/Salford high rise flats. 05/14

haha good effort, them box hoists require stamina :p:

Fudge

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Is this the one that Tweek posted a couple of months back? If so, he probably has a bit of history or a name to go against it, take a look :)

Eight-Seven

This is not a good idea. Let's do it.
28DL Full Member

Nice stuff mate, can't beat a bit of high stuff at night :thumb

Xan_Asmodi

Cave Monster
28DL Full Member

I was looking at these today ;) Nice one, dude!