real time web analytics
Report - - SSI and the Death of Teesside Steel - The Final Cut! | Noteworthy Reports | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - SSI and the Death of Teesside Steel - The Final Cut!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Epic :thumb

This reformatted version for the masses should definately be nominated for "Outstanding" or "Noteworthy reports" or whatever it"s called.

Once again your dedication and effort shows. Hopefully it"ll pay dividends now it"s in Public.

Although i doubt the Secca will suddenly find themselves overwealmed by my fellow "Minions" running round the place now, it"d be nice to watch from the top of the Blast Furnace ;)

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Yeh. Much better. Atleast half the shots are 'new' tho. Kept having to go back to get the ones I missed avoiding the weather and rouge workers the first time round. Must have done 10 trips by now and only the last one was a little bit of a dissepointment. Epic just kept coming.

GASTONE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
so so jealous that you got in here, ive been super busy working but now im out of work i wanna go, but when ive scoped it out, they have put cctv posts up and have really tight security, dogs vans etc etc

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
so so jealous that you got in here, ive been super busy working but now im out of work i wanna go, but when ive scoped it out, they have put cctv posts up and have really tight security, dogs vans etc etc

And your point is what??

If you'd read any of the reports from here over the last year it shouldnt really be a shock to you or anyone else :confused:

Reads more like Secca fishing for info after getting shown up ......yet again ;)

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
Literally had to take a took a nap in the middle of reading it all. Comprehensive!

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Great report. Loved all the shots. The machines to views all fantastic. I couldn't see a year, but im guessing this is way back. I found this by looking in Noteworthy reports and would have to agree, this is one :thumb I know if I looked it up in search I may see the date then. But quite frankly I was happy to view on recommendations in noteworthy section :D

Xan_Asmodi

Cave Monster
28DL Full Member
Fuck me, this has to be one of the most thorough and well documented reports I've ever seen on here! Well done, @Speed it's simply awe inspiring!

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Great report. Loved all the shots. The machines to views all fantastic. I couldn't see a year, but im guessing this is way back. I found this by looking in Noteworthy reports and would have to agree, this is one :thumb I know if I looked it up in search I may see the date then. But quite frankly I was happy to view on recommendations in noteworthy section :D

Photos are from between November 2015 and July 2016 I think :-) It's rare somthing this good comes along. Only slight parallel I can think of was the Rover Longbridge plant closing in 2005. I largely wasted my opportunity there so put in extra effot to make sure I saw this and did it justice in a report.

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Has anybody been over here latey its gone awfully quiet? Kept meaning to go back aftwr we did the blast fuenace but havent got round to it

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Photos are from between November 2015 and July 2016 I think :-) It's rare somthing this good comes along. Only slight parallel I can think of was the Rover Longbridge plant closing in 2005. I largely wasted my opportunity there so put in extra effot to make sure I saw this and did it justice in a report.

It is a very very powerful report. The photos are just magazine quality. Impressed big time. Shame it miles and miles from me, though I do like a good adventure ;) but I wouldnt do this as Ive no need, lol. The report says it all and the photos do more than justice. Great work @Speed:Not Worthy

Who has read this thread (Total: 515) View details