Web
Analytics
Report - - St Annes Orchard psychiatric Hospital Malvern Oct 2011 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - St Annes Orchard psychiatric Hospital Malvern Oct 2011

Ninja Kitten

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
St Annes Orchard psychiatric Hospital Malvern Oct 2011

I am unsure weather this should go in leads and rumours or have a report done as so far i have little history., but i am sure it will be moved if necessary, and if so apologies. I have no idea when the building closed, but i did notice a planning application form attatched to the gates. The building has the usual security signs plastered all over it, but we managed a nice wander around the place, its sealed pretty well at the moment so have no inside photos, only the out side workshop through a window.

e1ef1b4f.jpg

0bb8d5e1.jpg

883cc862.jpg

ac7a9194.jpg

4477f7ea.jpg

f6838189.jpg

58c2403b.jpg

cc6c0230.jpg

f82daf00.jpg

af03dbf2.jpg

086cd19b.jpg

44669cd2.jpg