real time web analytics
Report - - St Anns Mortuary, London - March 2020 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Anns Mortuary, London - March 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

daleboy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Whilst on an Asylum trek down into darkest England. We thought a quick stop here was in order. What a lovely little mortuary.

Don't ask exactly where it was, I just followed the instructions I was given. But it's a big hospital in North London.

Brewtal and I parked up on a street not far from here. Made our way along in the dead of night, dodging the random police cars that kept appearing from nowhere. Standing by the fence, waiting for the delivery truck a few hundred yards away to disappear.

Finally a break in traffic, and a quick slip through the heras was done.

Walking across the mud from the construction site (a new hospital is being built) and we got to the mortuary. A few minutes and we'd figured an access point. In we went.

Brewtal showed me some pics from a few years back and although the good bits are intact, it's a shadow of it's former self.

Carefully with the torches, a textbook excerise in light painting ensued to obtain some neat photos. Half an hour later, our shirt explore was over. Sealing up the entry point, we left much the same as we arrived. Then proceeded to get the long drive north under way.

49641311951_0f1db5b567_b.jpg

49641587847_5b30d2f107_b.jpg

49641588077_2c7dc175fc_b.jpg

49641588427_0f88d84b1f_b.jpg

49641311241_41e439f7eb_b.jpg

49641587047_81b2a86367_b.jpg

Last edited:

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice I thought this would be demoed by now as they were building all around it a year ago!

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
That was a nice little stop off on the way home! Judging by the mess of the chapel of rest and the surrounding area I’d say it’s not long for this world!

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
They've cleared loads of crap out of that place. It was full of old bits from the hospital and not much space to photograph the slab. It looks proper clean now. I'm suprised it's still standing as everything around it was a construction site over a year ago.

Who has read this thread (Total: 397) View details