Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - St Augustines Hospital (News) | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - St Augustines Hospital (News)

KentBayBoy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Dear all,
Have found out today, that the St Augustines Hospital site, near Canterbury, is up for auction on Monday 25 July.
I suspect, once sold, the side will be redeveloped, possibly into housing, or even retail..
I will keep you posted on further developments of this site.
K.B.B

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
I think they are very limited to what can really be done with the buildings. They are in a state of disrepair but also located on the chartham downs and listed I believe. It would be incredibly hard to do anything other than renovate the current structures but the cost of that would no doubt exceed the cost of new build. I could be wrong but I am led to believe that is why this part still remains and has sat unoccupied for so long.

KentBayBoy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Dear All
The Former St. Augustine's hospital site, was sold for £1.26m, on 25th of this month (July).. I will keep you informed of development, and photograph where possible. Yet I think we'll be loosing another site...:(

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Ill be glad to see the back of repeated reports of the place. Its had its time and now its just a mess. In this instance it is actually a good thing they are going to do something with the land as its a beautiful location.

Jasmiin_bmth

28DL Member
28DL Member
just been back to see the place for one last time, but every building has been demolished, it was a sad site, I have no words