real time web analytics
Report - - St Austell Leat tunnels-Cornwall(July 2018) | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Austell Leat tunnels-Cornwall(July 2018)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Ffs so sorry, it kept auto correcting to chilli's and I kept taking the ' and i out and it kept changing back lol, thats the spelling that stuck and I didnt notice, sorry dude.

Cheers for the clarification, most of the stuff here that has water coming down tends to be around the entrance then once you get a little way in the roofs dry but the ground is wet with wee lol.

Seen a LOT of ripped apart bird remains in entrances recently, we seem to have a lot of hawks this year.

chills

Queller of the uprising
Ffs so sorry, it kept auto correcting to chilli's and I kept taking the ' and i out and it kept changing back lol, thats the spelling that stuck and I didnt notice, sorry dude.

Cheers for the clarification, most of the stuff here that has water coming down tends to be around the entrance then once you get a little way in the roofs dry but the ground is wet with wee lol.

Seen a LOT of ripped apart bird remains in entrances recently, we seem to have a lot of hawks this year.

It’s fine buddy, don’t worry! I would generally think it’s because it’s below the water table to an extent but anything with props needs to be watched!

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
It’s fine buddy, don’t worry! I would generally think it’s because it’s below the water table to an extent but anything with props needs to be watched!
Watching props that’s normaly my lunch break spot ! Interesting area to eat at normaly !

joking don’t take it seriously enless your experienced in mins / caves !! A little mistake Can be your last

Elcamino;)

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Someone just went to the tunnel I didn’t do because it was flooded on YT.Seems like I missed out on the longest tunnel:

Who has read this thread (Total: 177) View details