real time web analytics
Report - - St Crispins Asylum - Northampton (Dec 14) | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Crispins Asylum - Northampton (Dec 14)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

1nk4

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The Visit

Visited with non-members who are keen on photography, all images here are credit to and copyright 'N-Dread'. This was a midnight mission due to the 99.99999% full moon we had last night. Hope you enjoy some of the snaps!

History

St Crispin's was a large psychiatric hospital on the outskirts of Duston village in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England.
It was established in 1876 as the Berrywood Asylum and closed in 1995. Its grounds and the surrounding area include a new psychiatric hospital, residential housing, a large self-contained retirement village, a primary school and a local centre of shops and offices.

The Pics

IMG_6655.jpg

IMG_6651.jpg

IMG_6646.jpg

IMG_6631.jpg

IMG_6637.jpg

IMG_6624.jpg

IMG_6581.jpg

IMG_6577.jpg

IMG_6588.jpg

IMG_6596.jpg

IMG_6593.jpg

IMG_6604.jpg

IMG_6667.jpg

IMG_6660.jpg

IMG_6595.jpg

IMG_6640.jpg

IMG_6656.jpg

IMG_6620.jpg

IMG_6626.jpg

The Wombat

Mr Wombat
28DL Full Member
Nicely done :thumb
I love night photography; its challenging but gives great rewards
Also like the group shot on the staircase

1nk4

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nicely done :thumb
I love night photography; its challenging but gives great rewards
Also like the group shot on the staircase

cheers bud! it's a bit long having to wait for the photo taker to do their ting, but suppose it's worth it,..... damn the amount of times i got shouted at for having my torch shinning innocently :(

Unknown_Territory

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had a wonder around today. I didn't see the need to take photos as it's been well documented already. Thanks for sharing.

The Lone Shadow

Industrial Fanatic!
28DL Full Member
Nice work! This is the first report I've seen after the devastating fire earlier this year. Good job getting in and remaining hidden throughout as the place is currently receiving unnecessary heat.