real time web analytics
Report - - St Crispin's hospital, Northampton ( Jan 2018) | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - St Crispin's hospital, Northampton ( Jan 2018)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

A-A-Ron

28DL Member
28DL Member
I know this location had been posted a few times but I thought I'd still post my photos. I don't know much about the location other than it was an asylum that opened around 1870s - 1880s and closed in 1995. A lot of info can be found on the wiki page.

This is my first post so excuse the shoddy photos that were taken on my phone.

iJaOmUb.jpg

I really wanted to climb that clock tower but I couldn't find a viable way up there. I got to the the second floor just fine but beyond that I don't see how it would be possible, and I'd say I'm a fairly confident climber.

LFeosym.jpg

QXN3Ryf.jpg

zpivqsB.jpg

qzg2549.jpg

pZYruVb.jpg

GrGsSgB.jpg

I71OSsa.jpg

QLqxLT3.jpg

O4dATya.jpg

30uT7S1.jpg

RYCdYUb.jpg

7M8vaQb.jpg

Spooky basement but sadly nothing interesting was down there.

cKVBJTv.jpg

Gotta' love the creative graffiti sometimes.

Thanks for reading my post. Like I said, it was my first report so any criticism or advise for next time is more than welcome. And if anyone happens to be in the northamptonshire area let me know, I'd love to explore with a like minded partner.​

ASOM

One-Man Urbex Art Army
28DL Full Member
I bet the people who bought one of the flats in the one ward they converted straight away are pissed off about having this wreck sitting here for so long!
They ran straight in and tore it all apart, denying us all a lovely explore, and for what...nothing has changed (for the better) here in years!

mr.Bigglesworth

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
ahhh i miss the days when the clock tower still had the ladder attached.

im also local to northamptonshire so do hit me up if you need any company!

Jay1698

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was the one who built the fence and pallet to make it up the clock tower, hit me up if you want me to show you! If you don’t believe me I’ve got the video of me making it, I was adamant of getting to the top!